Tuesday, March 20, 2012

return

I didn't mean to go on a hiatus right after I started my blog!

But I caught a bad cold right after my last post and was out of it for a week, kind of out of it for another week, and plain old just busy after I got over my cold. Started a part-time job, plus tests and essays...yeah.

It's spring break now, so now I have some catch-up time, though.

From here on, I might just leave my posts as pictures and a description and not full-out posts with a lot of writing, though. I don't have time/energy to look up stuff to do a full-out post every day, but a picture a day I can handle...I think. I'll do full-out posts when I actually have the pictures and stuff put together for one...because that's what I started this blog for anyway, to keep a sort of record of the things I've done here in Japan.

Here's one picture from today, when I went to Higashiyama for Hanatouro.

No comments:

Post a Comment