Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Karaage Tuesday


I'm not a huge fan of the food on campus, but sometimes I can't resist it. Even one of my favorites, the karaage-don, could be better...but I can't help myself every Tuesday. Tuesday's the only day that I have time for lunch, so I always splurge and reward myself for my only 9am class with this beautiful mix of fried chicken, rice, mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, and nori.

This week's going to be a little rough since it's midterms week. Oral exam tomorrow, grammar/expression exam Thursday, and reading/writing exam Friday. Also 2000-character paper due Friday, introduction poster due Friday, need to choose classes for next year asap, work Thursday, and no time this weekend to go anywhere because of my other midterm next Monday and the International Festival on Sunday.

...I might have to make time to stop by the cafeteria tomorrow and pre-reward myself for all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment