Friday, February 24, 2012

suki ya nen, dotonbori

Quick intro--I'm Kathy, and this is my second semester as an exchange student at Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata City, Japan. I'll be posting and...well, back-posting all the stuff that I've experienced here.

My main reason for not starting a blog earlier is because I struggled too much to come up with a blog URL. I really have trouble choosing names. Either I just can't come up with one or I come up with too many and can't choose between them. I wish I could go all postmodern on my blog and not have a title at all (woo--), but it's really just that I'm super-picky.

But I did finally end up with this one. Actually, this is the second rendition of my blog, so I finally, finally ended up with this one.

Although I live in Hirakata-shi, Osaka. I tend to go to Shinsaibashi and Namba a lot. Mainly just to shop in Shinsaibashi-suji more than near Dotonbori...but Shinsaibashi-suji's too long of a blog name. So that's my reasoning for this blog name, really!

Maybe it'll also be motivation to go to Dotonbori more often, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment